Manage the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of the marketing and transactional email program for both the US and bi-lingual Canada markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assessment of resource planning, on-time delivery and accuracy of email execution.
• Create and maintain production schedules for all multiple, simultaneous email campaigns and projects. Understands various teams’ bandwidth with ability to assess workload, timing, and scheduling.
• Schedule and facilitate effective meetings for cross-functional team members to generate ideas, set scope, define requirements, vet issues, make decisions and keep team on track for timely email launches.
• Manage creative reviews and approvals, as well as production reviews and QA, with cross-functional teams. Facilitate and document feedback and manage handoffs.
• Work with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues.
• Responsible for clear communication with cross-functional teams to ensure that all members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery.
• Maintain understanding of email tools, standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution. Recommend solutions based on tools and user experience.
• Initiate campaign, assign tasks, send test messages, schedule and launch campaigns using the email service delivery tool.
• Manage CMS and ATG emailer to execute email details and content targeting.
• Partners with Product Management team in building, training, and maintaining new email features and tools. Drives cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Ability to balance client experience, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships with business partners at all levels
• Ability to work extremely well across functions, successfully bringing people together toward common goals and to consensus
• Ability to manage multiple projects, people, and initiatives in parallel
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Excels in fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office, workflow, and content management tools
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
3) Minimum experience:
• 2+ years of production experience, preferably email
• 2+ years of consumer-based online experience, preferably retail
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs