START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EMAIL PRODUCER! **
Our team works on a wide range of projects that are seen by millions of people. If you are a motivated problem-solver who loves to stay up to date with email best practices, are committed to building great user experiences, and have a successful history of working with stakeholders to deliver work, this role is for you!
• Working knowledge of modern and responsive HTML and CSS with an ability to hand-edit email code if needed.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and to independently work through challenges to ensure delivery dates are met.
• Stay informed on best practices and drive improvements in production processes.
• Technical agility to learn new tools and technology that power email automation.
• Ability to identify problems early on and communicate about them effectively.
• Work with our partners to build new templates and modules.
• Familiar with Accessibility Standards.
• Ability to learn new systems and tools to minimize inefficiencies.
• Use an internal tool to produce re-usable modules for email.
• Use HTML and CSS to independently build new emails.
• Effectively communicate with developers and project managers on multiple teams.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously while planning for new work.