We are looking for a strong, organized individual with experience working in email production, who can work collaboratively with multiple business groups to get the job done timely and accurately. The Email Marketing Manager will create and broadcasts emails. Leverages email templates, content specifications, design choices, and other criteria that fulfill business requirements.
- Develops, codes, and broadcasts emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder
- Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
- Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
- Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
- Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management sign-off.
- Proactively raises concerns to email team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
- Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences
- Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement. Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
- * Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance.*
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.