Global consumer banking brand seeks digital / email marketing professional for temp to perm role in Wilmington, DE.
The Email Marketing professional will sit with the Email Build team, managing all aspects of email build and deployment for the Digital Channel Delivery team, including:
- Scripting dynamic content into an existing HTML file
- Building fully dynamic emails based on a standardized design
- Deploying those campaigns from the email service provider’s platform in a self-service environment
- Managing the overall campaign, working with cross functional teams, marketing, creative, legal/compliance, vendors, etc.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- You will build out the campaigns on the deployment platforms – deploying marketing and servicing emails to customers according to schedule.
- Utilizing finalized HTML (and creative assets) and reference lists – create fully dynamic wireframes based on approved creative concepts.
- Troubleshoot rendering issues with the HTML when the campaign moves into the build phase – identify issues and work on a resolution.
- Adhere to and promote existing quality controls.
- BS degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field.
- 2+ years experience in a self-serve model for deploying email campaigns is preferred.
- 2+ years practical experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with both QA and QC in a digital / development environment.
- Familiarity with email as a marketing delivery channel.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements.