Huge Fintech Brand Is Seeking Email Marketing Expertise!
- The role the team is looking to fill and work within our Email delivery platform in the nuts/bolts operations of the email marketing efforts.
Skills needed include experience with coding/editing HTML email assets, understanding/experience working with data, and in coding and QA/Audit of campaign configuration within their marketing automation tool, Eloqua, combined with Salesfoce.
Prudential seeks a Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst to execute high impact communication strategies across Prudential products and businesses. This role offers a unique opportunity to support new digital campaigns in the Customer Office Marketing team that serves as liaison to company's core business units including retirement/401K, group insurance, asset management, life insurance, and annuities. You will get to work in an exciting startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
• Responsible for the execution of direct marketing initiatives using the Eloqua platform to increase customer engagement and retention through the development of integrated multi-channel communications including direct mail, email, on-site display and jump pages.
• Manage to project plans for marketing/sales campaigns inclusive of securing marketing deliverables, a campaign set up, QA, and Execution.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute accurate and effective campaigns.
• Contribute to the continuous optimization of campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or a quantitative field.
• 4+ years of marketing experience, including email program management, campaign management, or operations.
• Hands-on experience using Marketing Automation platforms, Eloqua is required here, in building campaigns and creating/editing email HTML code. Eloqua experience is strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and presentation skills. Ability to listen effectively and asks relevant questions to gain understanding and insight.
• Ability to work across functional teams and all levels of the organization
• Comfortable and effective working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, juggling multiple projects and competing priorities while adhering to aggressive deadlines.
• Strong written and oral communication skills while in presence of executive leadership; expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word)