Our client is looking for an outstanding marketing leader to work on a temporary 3.5-month contract. This person will work directly with the CMO and while specific responsibilities will vary day to day, this position will be responsible for maintaining and executing the strategies and initiatives, as set by the CMO. Responsibilities will range from influencing and a degree of oversight in, data segmentation, email campaigns, analysis, deployment of revenue generating email campaigns. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PARDOT AND SALESFORCE.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in coming up with ideas for blogs and other website and email campaign content to support marketing efforts
- Email Campaigns | Email Campaign Deployment - Manage the process of campaign creation, such as template designs, content, call-to-action based on company objectives, analytics
- Ensure that the email campaign calendar is maintained and updated regularly and ensure that the calendar is planned out far enough in advance, so as to be used as a guide for priorities
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to deliver reporting and schedules for reports needed in order to effectively manage all internal email initiatives and processes
- Review and effect needed changes based on reports showing the effectiveness of email deployments, consumer data retention, A|B testing, and other initiatives as appropriate
- Drive traffic, increase engagement and create a measurable impact for company