Vitamin T is hiring multiple Email Marketing Specialists for a fantastic educational company looking for specialists in a variety of programs. For this role, we are looking for a specialist in Marketo who can manages the execution of email and marketing automation campaigns, from setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring.
· Manages each element of email and marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
· Analyzes all aspects of the email program’s performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and adjusting the email marketing plan as required
· Supports the CRM lead in the planning and execution of CRM strategy and conducts discovery and/or planning as needed
· Tests and analyzes new customer segments and maps out strategy based upon email performance and marketing objectives
· Responsible for developing systems optimizations to drive efficiencies and enable the execution of strategic business plans
· Acts as a subject matter expert in email marketing; Coaches others and shares best practices across the institution
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field require.
3-5 years of email marketing experience; knowledge of HTML and CSS required. (maybe 2 yrs)
Experience with marketing automation solutions - Marketo is required.
Database management and list creation experience required, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations.
Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
Need to be Strategic
Excellent project management skills.
Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Impeccable written and oral presentation skills