A client here in NYC is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help out with some ongoing freelance work.
- This role is 60% coding, 20% design and 20% email marketing
- You will be creating templates that other Designers can update and jumping in with any coding help needed
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Understanding of marketing/ strategy
- The Email Marketing Specialist is the expert in all things related to email marketing with an ability to design and code.
- The position will develop all aspects of creating, optimizing and implementing email campaigns that are aimed at increasing consumer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Responsible for the creation of multiple brand email series, including templates, copy, graphics, and HTML code.
- Create and schedule email campaigns (HTML, CSS, testing, and deployment), primarily out of an ESP utilizing templates
- Maintain/update current onboarding campaigns with seasonal creative and messaging
- Strategize and inform how to enhance engagement/conversion based on data analytics
- Provide performance results including opens, click-thrus, and conversions
- Understanding of consumer engagement tactics including the “funnel” experience
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on direct response
- Experience with campaign management and email production systems - knowledge of Silverpop a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, software coding principles, and design concepts
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and email metrics
- You MUST be able to code HTML and to take a PSD mockup, slice it up and code into an email template
- Experience with digital analytics preferred