Aquent is currently searching for an Email Marketing Specialist. This is a long term 12-18 months assignment with excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of email campaigns supporting corporate marketing. Duties will include writing the HTML for emails, processing and uploading lists, QA testing of emails, executing email sends and pulling data from completed campaigns. Skills should include HTML and CSS development for email (this is not the same as web), Microsoft Excel, experience in one of the top email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Responsys, Cheetah Mail, MailChimp as examples). High preference of SFMC/ExactTarget experience. SQL experience a plus, but not a must.
Translates business and creative requirements into functional requirements and develops email solutions.
• Assisting with automating email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Creating and sending emails on behalf of various business units
• Uploading lists into ExactTarget and performing quality assurance processes on each list
• Quality assurance work on lists received from business units to ensure required format is used and the all necessary data has been provided for specific campaigns
• Continuously working with business units on the list process to improve campaign execution accuracy and efficiency
• Supporting Affinity partner email program including list loading, metrics, data extracts and vendor consultation
• Provide analysis and reporting of outbound messaging. Provide regular email reporting and adhoc reporting as needed to all business units.
• Provide administrative support for the ExactTarget and ReturnPath relationship
• Document requirements needed for projects and processes within the email space
• Assist with small projects related to digital messaging
• Analyzing deliverability data and identifying potential issues
Experience: Typically, 7 or more years working experience in an internet production environment. Experience working on an enterprise eCommerce system desired.
Knowledge: Proven knowledge in HTML across multiple browsers and platforms. Experience with an enterprise Email Service Provider required. Proven knowledge of software programs on PC windows computing platform such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Image Ready, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS Project, Visio.
Skills/Competencies: Ability to understand and develop business requirements in regards to Internet and content management. Microsoft office programs. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to prioritize and schedule production requests. Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and act tactically. Ability to analyze and resolve publishing/production issues. Ability to develop and communicate publishing options and alternatives with content writers/producers.