Are you a marketing Rockstar? Do you have a passion for marketing products that you are fond of? Are you an outgoing individual who has a persuasive edge? If so, I have a role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Marketing Coordinator for a well-established, prestigious Fortune 500 client, local to the Chicago, IL market area. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator with experience developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, as well as maintaining databases and preparing reports. You will support the Head of Product Marketing on various projects heavily related to email and direct mail campaigns. You will also manage and execute the direct mail and email campaigns to drive customer engagement, management of production calendars and project brief development. You will need to be an email and web-savvy individual who is experienced maintaining regular website updates, and maintaining sales enablement communications and platforms.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Plan and organize promotional presentations and update calendars
- Manage the flawless execution of direct mail and email programs, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget, including coupon/offer set up and testing, proofing, and data entry
- Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
- Execute assigned campaigns from brief development through in-home delivery, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
- Stay on top of the latest promotional materials and ensure they are ready by coordinating the requirements with the graphics department and inventory stock, place orders and verify the receipt
- Ensure accurate data entry of coupon/offer information for supported programs
- Maintain Google Analytics instance and make updates when required
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Plan, build, and execute one-time communications and automated email programs
- Run A/B tests to inform design and content decisions
- Ad hoc support in development of sales enablement collateral and gathering market and competitive intelligence
- Record email metrics and support regular reporting cadence for ongoing programs