Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mississauga!
PURPOSE OF PROJECT: To retain and protect existing customers from competitors through targeted email communications.
· 3-5 years' experience building and deploying emails
· Understanding of responsive design, with proven experience developing in HTML/CSS
· Previous email marketing program experience (Exact Target experience is a definite plus) and knowledge of email KPI’s a must.
· Experience managing large customer databases.
· Effective and efficient at operating independently and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Detail-oriented and ability to stay organized; ability to organize and deliver on multiple simultaneous campaigns
· Bilingualism is an asset (French)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Manage master e-mail calendar to ensure all incoming requests are reviewed, scheduled, tested and deployed
Monitors and reports on email KPI’s (open rates, click-through rates, conversion rate, email units / revenue, deliverability, database growth, unsubscribe rate etc.)
Owns and drives analytics of the email campaign results; developing weekly, monthly & ad hoc reporting around success metrics, and recommendations on conversion and revenue opportunities
Manages multiple email databases; including uploads, subscriber analysis, targeting and custom audience generation
Takes deep dives into the details and reviews all email tests both on desktop and mobile devices as well as for multiple email IPs and web browsers to ensure the personalized experiences intended for the customer come to life.
Builds emails leveraging HTML coding experience and deploys the email through Salesforce Exact Target
Assist with end to end coordination of email campaigns
Works with operations team to build offers as required and partners with product development to build landing pages with the ability to adjust pages for continued optimization
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· Strong problem solving skills
· Detail oriented - This is very important!
· Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
· Degree/Diploma in communications or marketing
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
· MS Word
· MS Excel
· ExactTarget (SalesForce Marketing Cloud – SFMC)
· MS PowerPoint