The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for increasing ROI and strategic value for our Clients’ email marketing programs. The position requires a keen eye for detail and a commitment to flawless execution of our Clients’ email deployments. The Email Marketing Specialist also maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and strategy and applies that knowledge to assist with quarterly business reviews and strategy sessions with the Client.
- Manage the email QA process by checking all important aspects of the email campaign, including, but not limited to, links, subject line, preheader, creative, and legal, and by completing the QA Checklist
- Successfully deploy email campaigns on Clients’ behalf ensuring each campaign is sent to the appropriate audience at the correct date and time
- Maintain positive Client relationships by interacting with Client contact(s) on a daily basis answering questions regarding production status, platform issues, or campaign insights
- Attend weekly and monthly Client calls to discuss program agenda and campaign results
- Manage email campaign reporting process in an efficient manner, including monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting requests
- Manage Clients' subscriber databases by creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted e-mail campaigns
- Improve Clients' email marketing program by working with the Email Marketing Manager to craft and improve email marketing strategies
Facilitate basic, ad-hoc campaign updates by working with Client contact(s) to update campaign links, change images and modify existing deployment dates and times
- Communication – Communicates with tact and diplomacy; written communication is clear, concise, and understandable.
- Problem Solving – Accurately defines problems and uses facts to come to a reasonable solution.
- Initiative – Actively influences events; takes action beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Planning and Organizing – Organizes work and initiates action to achieve optimal results; meets established schedules and plans.
- Innovation and Change – Generates innovative ideas; simplifies and/or improves procedures; encourages and supports innovative ideas and planned risk-taking.
- Decisiveness and Risk Taking – Able to make decisions and take action without unnecessary delay; able to consider alternatives and make decisions in spite of uncertainty.
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables.