Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist in Plano, TX.
This position is a 3-month assignment and will require the person to work on-site.
Only candidates that are local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered as this position does not offer relocation.
SUMMARY: The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the execution of email campaigns, from setup, segmentation and testing to deployment and post campaign reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Build, test and deploy email campaigns, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and delivery testing to ensure the accuracy of email deployments, as well as monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion.
- Analyze email program performance metrics; provide recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Comfortable with data and excel. Importing, exporting and developing lists based on segmentation.
- Establish list and data hygiene plan, including development of reporting to proactively identify potential issues.
- Effectively manage internal relationships with field marketing teams – ability to respond quickly and manage high volume campaigns in a timely manner.
- Experience building and deploying email campaigns using ESP/marketing automation tools (Marketo, Act-On, Exact Target, Constant Contact or the like)
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Versed in data manipulation and analytic skills, good knowledge of Excel
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Ability to analyze and report on email and list performance and make recommendations on optimization.