Our client is a large financial institution in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team! This is a long term contract with the potential to go full-time!
The Email Marketing Specialist will work with the business stakeholders as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy email campaigns, landing pages, and other digital programs. The Email Marketing Specialist will creates & execute project plans and revise when appropriate to meet changing needs/requirements. The Email Marketing Specialist will identify resources needed and assigns responsibilities and will manage day to day operations of the project.
Daily Responsibilities of Email Marketing Specialist:
• Pull campaign reporting, analyze performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
• Adhere to and promote existing quality controls.
• Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
• Conduct day-to-day activities with other departments and business counterparts within marketing, corporate and other stakeholder groups to execute and implement digital campaigns.
• Working with the Digital Marketing Group as well as other stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior, and conversion data.
Desired Experience of Email Marketing Specialist:
• 3 years of solid experience in email execution, managing email campaigns, content, & designs
• Experienced with Responsive design and automation emails
• Able to individually lead email campaigns/projects with vendors and multiple stakeholders.
• Should have good HTML and testing/validation skills (desired but not necessity)