Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for an Email Marketing Project Manager to work a 4 month assignment in Minnetonka, MN. This role will be responsible for managing multiple email marketing projects to support our client's new digital and branding initiatives launching in Q1 and Q2.
Project work includes working with internal teams and multiple agencies to:
- Implement updated branding of multiple email templates
- Implement updated content and facilitate the rebuild process of multiple email campaigns
- Manage mass URL migration project within existing email templates
- Work under the supervision of Manager, Digital Direct Marketing to coordinate multiple interdependent email projects listed above.
- Understands requirements and helps translate them into project deliverables and milestones.
- Responsible for project governance, planning, execution, and quality assurance as it pertains to emails role in overall project plan.
- Owns the creation and management of relevant project documentation as it pertains to emails role in overall project plan including:
- Change Management Process
- Project Status Report Out
- Project Schedules & Logistics
- Complete all necessary tasks pertaining to email projects to ensure delivery deadlines are met, and emails are executed flawlessly before deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience with Epsilon HARMONY or other similar email deployment tool a plus
- Strong project management skills, capable of managing multiple timelines/projects at the same time
- Ability to establish mutually productive relationships with internal and external partners
- A self-starter with minimal need for day-to-day direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills