One of our growing clients in Juno Beach is looking for top talent with email marketing expertise. This individual will support the development, implementation and maintenance of all aspects of email campaign planning and execution for defined business unit(s) within the firm. The email marketing program manager will work closely with all interactive marketing, ecommerce and web development functions, as well as internal regional franchisees and their marketing partners where appropriate, to deliver quality email program, increase sales conversion, increase customer engagement and provide multi-channel reinforcement. This role will be responsible for continually evaluating and improving email marketing activities through segmentation, testing, targeting, and contact optimization with the goal of improving marketing effectiveness through increased customer value.
• Grow the email program of one or more B2C or B2B brands through the maturation of segmentation models, cadence, sequencing and dynamic content targeting.
• Provide hands-on account management service and support for the internal client/business unit(s), as well as to and their affiliated marketing partners (e.g. agencies) where relevant
• Lead efforts to maximize email file growth and quality, monitoring deliverability and opt-outs. Leverage personalized elements to prioritize available content appropriately. Pay special attention to customer behaviors and transactions
• Maintain best practices for email hygiene, privacy, and opt-in standards. Work across ecommerce team and retail/franchise organization(s) where relevant to leverage promotional calendar, events, and creative content.
• Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and content presentation. Perform ad hoc analyses to enhance future Email programs.
• Implement process improvements for greater efficiency, accuracy, and consistency in delivery of email marketing campaigns.
• Actively contribute to the culture of communication, collaboration and creativity.
• Support the company’s safety program.
• Support the company’s harassment-free work environment policy.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, especially in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field.
• 3+ years experience in consumer Internet and e-commerce marketing.
• Minimum 2 years in Email Marketing role, large retail organization strongly preferred
• Exact Target and SQL experience preferred
• Extensive online marketing experience, especially managing ROI-positive email programs of significant value in a highly competitive market.
• Experience with dynamic content and personalization in an email environment.
• Solid background in campaign optimization, performance management, and testing are essential.
• Hands-on experience with customer segmentation strategies in a direct marketing environment.
• Specific knowledge of email metrics and analysis.
• Up-to-date knowledge of email best practices and legislation.
• Very strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office software
• Strong communication skills with the ability to listen and articulate
• Be proactive and organized, act effectively under deadlines, and manage multiple concurrent projects.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs