Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Palo Alto, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist for the Digital Strategy team for 10+ months to oversee efforts on the web, for CRM (email) and performance-driven digital advertising. You will support the business goals, including helping to lead Marketing programs and program manage across the team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Strategy Marketing team as project and program lead across web, emails, and digital advertising efforts.
- Own marketing calendar and deliverables for the Digital Strategy team and our stakeholders, including development of web content, emails, advertising campaigns, and digital assets.
- Manage the creation/update, production, approvals, and performance tracking Digital Strategy team marketing programs.
- Drive Marketing campaigns in support of company's goals, working closely with web teams, marketing, creative, sales, analytics, legal, & localization as needed to ensure timely and successful program launch.
- Ensure marketing deliverables meet the company's brand and quality standards.
- Additional responsibilities may include project management, brief writing, creative asset trafficking, & curation for partner use, and marketing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 4+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on web/eCommerce and - CRM email. Familiarity with sales and marketing analytics/tracking.
- Passion and interest for great consumer products and marketing.
- Experience launching Marketing programs on the web and email.
- Ability to drive the creative development process: writing briefs, developing production timelines, evaluating marketing assets, managing feedback and approvals.
- Campaign measurement: reviewing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Excellent communicator, problem solver, self-starter, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Effective project management and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required
eCommerce background with experience managing end-to-end creative projects and executing marketing programs.