Our client seeks a tech savvy marketer to help lead their use of Customer Relationship Management marketing technology and increase the automation of all of our email and mobile programs. The ideal candidate is a technical expert who can build/code/execute automated email campaigns, is well versed in AMP scripting, and has the ability to immediately to begin coding new automated campaigns.
As a Technical CRM Manager, you will be responsible for managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the production of all CRM campaigns. You will design, build, test and execute campaigns across multiple titles for email and mobile. Through coordination with all resource teams internally, this role will serve as a key, central communication point for day-to-day project activity. In coordination with the rest of the One-to-One Marketing Team, you will perform analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to help inform day-to-day decision-making and shape long-term project strategies.
What you’ll do
- Manage marketing email deliverability and deployment of all email campaigns.
- Design and build a dynamic, rules based, weekly email program with next generation personalization
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics Team to build a seamless campaign audience delivery process
- Monitor daily reports and alert the One-to-Marketing Marketing Team or Marketing Tech Team of any issues. Proactively develop and execute strategies to improve performance.
- Participate in project brainstorms for all products and test new ideas on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to set up testing campaigns, define testing scenarios and success metrics for each scenario.
- Designing and Executing A/B, Multivariate and other online tests to improve and provide a more effective user experience.
- Use multiple, disparate data sources, (digital analytics, usability insights) in A/B and MVT testing to identify high-value optimization opportunities.
- Work with key stakeholders to promote new automation recommendations and get buy-in to move to production.