Our client in Mountain View is looking for a fast moving, customer-focused Marketing professional to help develop best-in-class direct response campaigns. Using customer data, insights and marketing automation tools, this position will be responsible for creating and executing email campaigns that engage, retain and delight customers throughout their life-cycle.
Execute email programs from start to finish, including:
• Define, execute and measure customer-backed email campaigns to drive product usage, conversion, retention, revenue and unit growth
• Partner with Segment Marketers to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns, including onboarding, retention and win-back strategies across a highly segmented customer base.
• Provide input on customer segmentation and contact strategies across the customer life cycle
• Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class E2E customer experiences
• Build program test plans. Preform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
• Partner closely with internal and external cross functional teams (e.g. Segment Marketers, Product Managers, Data Ops, Analytics, Creative & Deployment Agencies) to strategize and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and analyze campaign results.
• Develop creative brief. Manage creative development with copy writer, designer and programmers.
• Accurately estimate and track program costs.
• Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines
• Set-up, test/QA and deploy email campaigns in Eloqua
• Email marketer with 5+ years’ experience in b2b and b2c marketing.
• Email marketer with blend of strategic, executional, creative and analytical skills
• Passion and ability to iterate quickly on learnings, insights and strategy development and turn those into actionable email marketing campaigns and plans
• Curiosity and energy for digging into campaigns, finding data sources, mapping processes, leveraging technology and collaborating with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns.
• Experience setting up campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
• Experience setting up, executing and measuring life-cycle email campaigns.
• Ability to create cross-channel contact strategies with a lens toward email and mobile commnications
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
• Effective at leading prioritization discussions
• Solutions oriented mind-set
• Passionate about creating best in class customer experience through email marketing
• Provide recommendations based on learnings, data and insights
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization.