We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of results in planning and launching successful direct, targeted marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A demonstrated ability to segment audiences meaningfully, develop creative campaign ideas, execute flawlessly and report back quickly
- A strong cross-channel background with a heavy focus on developing cloud-based email journeys
- A goal-focused mentality, results-oriented, data-driven while having fun making it all happen
- A passion for education and fully embrace the organization’s mission in their everyday work
What you’ll do
- Assist the Senior Director in developing strategies that leverage the right mix of digital channels and deploying content marketing techniques to engage consumers and guide them through the purchase funnel.
- Design, develop and manage personalized, scalable, automated marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, leveraging email, landing pages, and SMS that drive awareness, consideration, acquisition and loyalty goals.
- Create compelling nurture paths for different audiences and segments, and constantly iterate and test to drive improvement.
- Partner with our Digital Channel Production team to leverage customer data and execute campaigns/journeys
- Analyze our email, text and social campaign performance to develop strategies that will improve campaign results and channel KPIs
- Develop copy/content for different tactics within brand guidelines and with a focus on differentiating by consumer audience
- Leverage industry-wide best practices to continuously A/B test new messaging, creative, segmentation, customer journeys, etc. to increase conversion rates
- Work with our internal creative team or with external agencies to produce compelling multi-media content
- Establish KPIs, track and analyze campaign effectiveness through Marketing Cloud dashboards and Adobe’ Workspaces
- Leverage quantitative/qualitative data sources to drive recommendations, using insights obtained from market research, customer analytics, client segmentation and best practices
- Effectively project manage efforts across various teams using project management systems and tools
- Support the budgeting, forecast, monthly reforecasting, and reclassing process
What you have..
- BA/BS degree required
- At least 5-7 years of consumer acquisition or marketing automation experience with a focus on the email channel
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM/Marketing Cloud and Web analytics platform experience required
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Working knowledge of and comfort working with SQL
- Marketing experience in education industry or marketing directly to teens and/or parents a plus
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, development, implementation and measurement of marketing strategies and campaigns with a heavy focus on email
- Proactive in approach with a focus on driving results and outcomes with multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills required to build deep relationships with colleagues
- Advanced written communication skills required to develop effective briefs, presentations and copy
- Creativity required to select and execute a creative and messaging approach that resonates with our audiences
- Substantial analytical skills required to interpret and leverage data in strategy
- Project management experience required to manage several expert teams to hit deadlines and to juggle simultaneous campaigns
- A natural drive is required to get things done, break down barriers to find solutions and creatively solve marketing challenges