Based in San Francisco, this role is part of the growing Classifieds Global Growth team, which works across various sites in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas and are responsible for new user acquisition and retention through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media (Owned, Earned and Paid) and Paid Search (SEM) to sites such as Kijiji.ca, Gumtree.com.au, Vivanuncios.com.mx, Marktplaats.nl, Close5.com and more.
This role will be responsible for growing engagement for Close5 by effectively messaging our existing user base through push notification and email marketing campaigns and by leveraging your experiences, learnings and successes to create a playbook for other Classifieds Group sites and apps
• Create and own user segmentation and our customer lifecycle in order to align push/email messaging.
• Manage all aspects of email and push production; from creation and scheduling to approval and delivery.
• Collaborate and partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop processes and streamline push/email production.
• Create, optimize and oversee the push/email marketing schedule and calendar.
• Track and analyze results of push/email campaigns and conduct A/B testing to boost performance.
• Work with stakeholders to create and align KPI’s.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 4 years work experience and at least 2 years in CRM, push, email marketing.
• Passionate about user engagement.
• Excellent project management and the ability to communicate effectively across different internal and external audiences.
• Experience with A/B testing.
• Hands-on experience using email and/or push marketing platform.
• Knowledge and experience segmenting users and defining a user journey/lifecycle.
• Ability to generate performance reports using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Able to work well in a fast paced and pressured environment.
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs