We have a client in need of an Email Marketing Coordinator for a 4-6 month contract, onsite in Beverly Hills, CA. Our client is a live events conglomerate. This position will start immediately and could be hired off of the initial phone interview! The Email Coordinator is an entry level marketing role supporting key company initiatives. This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business needs may change at a moment's notice.
• Assists Email Marketing Team with various daily tasks.
• Assists with the daily production, scheduling, delivery, QA, and reporting of various email communications.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources.
• Works with creative team to submit campaign request forms, coordinating the process of importing creative & data assets into ESP (email service provider) system
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in digital marketing - email marketing experience preferred
• Prior experience working in an email service provider preferred
• Prior experience working in analytics software, such as Coremetrics, Omniture, or Google Analytics preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill using Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several projects at once
• Ability and willingness to learn new applications
• Experience working at large, complex organizations or musical based company is a BIG plus