The client is a dining cruise and ferry service company looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join their team 40 hrs/wk onsite (a couple of days remote OK) in San Francisco, CA for a 3-month temporary assignment. (Potential to go permanent for the right candidate)
**Must be able to work on a boat
The Email Marketing Coordinator will work to support the Email Marketing Manager and Marketing Director and collaborate with the design team to execute 2-3 email campaigns per week, with a lead-time of one week to a few days, depending on deadlines.
- Build email, forms, landing pages and campaigns according to specifications and work collaboratively in Marketo
- Assist in transition between Marketo and Pardot
- Maintain email calendar
- Maintain production schedules to ensure campaigns are produced and delivered on time
- Perform QA including link checks, on each email prior to deployment
- Provide follow up reporting in a timely manner
- Analyze performance of previous campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Troubleshoot any technical issues as required.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 1-2 years of experience producing emails
- 1-2 years’ B2B and/or B2C marketing experience
- Understanding of email coding best practices including responsive email and landing pages
- Proficient in Marketo, Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms; specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Familiarity with Salesforce
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio/samples, hourly rate and availability to interview/start!