OC-based company is looking for a talented Campaign Specialist to join a team of 10+ corporate marketing professionals, within a large enterprise size organization. This person will be responsible for tracking and developing integrated marketing campaigns.
Opportunity Type: 40 hours a week onsite in Irvine, could convert for the right person!
- Implementing email marketing campaigns for the enterprise company
- Working with other business units to understand needs and create email campaigns
- Utilize marketing automation systems
- Report on metrics and engagement generated by email marketing
- Provide analytics and reporting of campaign results to key stakeholders
- Other tasks could include managing and measuring lead success from Tradeshows and Podcasts
- Create and manage list segmentation and email databases for lead generation
- 2+ years experience with campaign development
- Familiar with marketing concepts and execution
- Experience optimizing lead nurturing workflows to covert leads to customers
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation Software (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or something similar)
- Experience in Excel
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CS
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics)