Email Marketing Associate
Our mission is to create the next generation platform, enabling customer engagement anytime, anywhere, any way. And we're looking rock stars to join our team across engineering, client services, operations, and more.
• Coordinate project brief receipt and resource requirements for mailings and projects.
• Analyze provided HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools and render properly across multiple platforms.
• Troubleshoot HTML rendering issues and make suggestions for coding improvements to enhance the render-ability across a wide range of popular e-mail clients (Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc.)
• Complete and QA campaign setups and change rounds in rapid succession with minimal errors.
• Utilize the company's cutting edge campaign management tools and support the training of clients & other employees in their use.
• Utilize basic programming and database knowledge to create highly customizable campaigns.
• Professionally manage the client relationship on a production operations level.
• Strive for 100% quality execution with regard to pre-mail & post-mail campaigns.
• Actively seeks to foster the client relationship through effective communication and expectation setting.
• Understands the implications of actions & decisions as it relates to client deliverables.
• Understands or actively seeks to grow data knowledge around client's processes.
• Follow through on commitments; meeting & exceeding targets & deadlines.
• Demonstrates a willingness to be flexible and versatile in their production role, proactively addressing changes in organizational demands.
• 3+ years related full-time experience, preferably within client services environment
• Must have strong understanding of customer service standards
• Must have strong knowledge of HTML and demonstrates an ability to identify and edit without relying on the use of a visual editor
• Must have strong critical thinking skills
• Experience reporting metrics with such reporting tools as Excel, Crystal Reports, other
• Exposure to development concepts of data-driven web-based applications
• Self-starter who requires minimum supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
• Familiarity with project management methodologies; understanding of scope, requirement gathering, dependencies, and scheduling work
• Must have a high attention to detail with the ability to produce flawless work in rapid succession
• Must possess effective communication skills when speaking to technical and non-technical
Not required but a plus:
• Experience developing web pages utilizing SQL, Coldfusion, PHP, ASP, JSP, or Perl
• Familiarity of object oriented programming fundamentals
• Exposure to relational database structure (primary and unique keys, sister table joins)
• Knowledge of email best practices
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge and experience with basic Adobe Photoshop functionality
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Email Marketing Associate