Help drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and profitability through email campaigns and initiatives. Work with internal and external teams to plan and manage email calendar, analyze the results of campaigns and suggests ways to improve program performance. Responsible for new program development, tactical support for email marketing, and analytics.
The Outbound Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the worldwide customer marketing team responsible for driving the development, testing and tactical execution of the clients 1:1 communications globally for B2C campaigns.
Reporting to the Senior Database Marketing Manager, this person will be part of a team that is specifically responsible for developing and managing all triggered and lifecycle communications globally. The role will require cross-functional collaboration with various teams (Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Legal, Creative, Transport/Hotel teams, Analytics) across the company to identify and implement new program initiatives and tests. This position is best suited for a highly driven individual with a technical or analytical background within the email marketing sphere. Experience in areas such as email best practices, creating best in class creative, customer segmentation and CRM is required.
- Develop new program initiatives
- requirements gathering and scoping
- Assist in the day to day operation of the channel, identifying breakages/opportunities and working with Ops to log request to the work queue
- Assisting the wider team with weekly report preparation, analysis and commentary
- Working closely with Analytics team to scope out testing opportunities and set-up campaign and customer level tests -Working with the localization teams and project managers to roll out new programs to all global markets
- Briefing the creative team and liaising with key stakeholders to review designs, consolidate feedback, and sign off creative assets
- UAT of proof messages timing/targeting logic
- Perform competitive analysis Requirements
- Good knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Ideally some previous experience of assisting in the setup and deployment of email campaigns/programs
- A good eye for detail especially when proofing different language versions or looking at weekly metrics
- A good communicator who is able to present new ideas clearly and effectively
- Ability to think independently and identify new opportunities
- A good sense of humor and ability to fit into an international team!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs