Email Marketing Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Email Marketing Analyst to join my Client who are a multinational retailer. In this role you will get the opportunity to define; build and launch an ambitious roadmap of digital products.
You will sit in the Direct Marketing Team who are responsible for the execution and targeting of all direct marketing comms including Direct Mail, Email and SMS. The business are currently in a really exciting change programme, utilising new technology and data structures to deliver automation and personalisation across all direct channels.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Support the wider business to optimise marketing communications through increased relevant targeting.
- Manage data selection and analytical requests using tools such as Unica, Teradata, SQL to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Gain an understanding of data volume expectations and trends.
- Ensure all scheduled data activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support and assistance.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Relevant experience working within a data-oriented position.
- Ideally a university degree in a numerate or marketing discipline.
- The ability to complete customer targeting/selections, data manipulation and analysis is essential.
- SQL coding is very desirable.
- Experience in email service platforms (ESP).
This superb Permanent opportunity comes with a competitive Basic as well as an Annual Bonus, a wide selection of Benefits and huge career prospects! For more info, please do apply!