Email Marketing Analyst for Huge Financial Brand!
Measuring the value and effectiveness of communications is an important element in achieving the business goals of our department and business partners.
The ideal Talent will measure Communications’ impact on organizational performance and enable our Test – Learn – Modify model for communicating tailored to our increasingly agile work environment.
• Establish best practices and consistent methods for tracking and sharing results across channels and campaigns, encouraging development of a metrics culture in the Communications department.
• Work closely with Channel Managers to understand performance of content in each channel of our ecosystem.
• Provide training to Channel Managers and Communication Consultants, including how to use common tools, such as Adobe Analytics, to extract and analyze relevant data.
• Participate in the development of a department dashboard that will aggregate information from a variety of sources into a tool the team can use to evaluate channels, communications campaigns and audiences.
• Develop a content format for sharing results across the department to help communicators more effectively do their jobs.
• Research new ways of gathering insights on channels we don’t yet measure such as digital signage and the company experience.
• Work with Field Experience and Employee Experience teams to develop pulse survey capabilities we can use to measure effectiveness of channels and messaging.
• Experience interpreting communication campaign results and their impact on broader business objectives.
• 2-3 years of experience working with metrics and analytics on websites, email campaigns or social media.
• Experience with a variety of analytic platforms, including Adobe Analytics, LinkedIn and Twitter Analytics, and email performance measures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.