Fortune 500 global banking & financial client's Business Solutions Team is growing and seeks an experienced Email Marketing Specialist for long-term full-time (hourly W2) role with opportunity to convert to perm position. Role is on-site in Wilmington, DE.
Great career opportunity to get into a fantastic F500 company that prides itself in investing in it's people!
About the role:
The Email Marketing Associate works with stakeholders as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy & analyze email campaigns, landing pages and other digital programs. Seeking 3 years relevant experience.
- Pulling campaign reporting, analyzing performance and making creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
- Adhering to and promoting existing quality controls.
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
- Conduct day-to-day activities to to execute and implement digital campaigns, working with other departments and business counterparts within: Marketing, the Corporate Internet Group, List Management and other stakeholder groups
- Work with the Digital Marketing Group as well as other stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior and conversion data.
- 3 years of solid experience with Email Campaigns (manage, review, validate, test, measure)
- Experienced working with with responsive and automation emails
- Able to individually lead campaigns/projects with vendors and multiple stakeholders.
- Should have good HTML and testing/validation skills