Contract with potential for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View! Position can sit in Mountain View or San Francisco!
The Customer Communications Team oversees the email and direct marketing channels for our client. Partnering with our Segment Leaders we create and execute best in class customer communications that drive customer retention. Our goal is to create personalized email campaigns using customer data, insights and marketing automation tools that can help make our customers’ lives easier. Join our team to help create bring our vision to life for our customers!
Plan email strategies and plans with cross functional team.
Execute email programs from start to finish, including:
- Build program test plans. Preform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
- Develop program/creative brief. Manage creative development with copy writer, designer and programmers.
- Accurately estimate and track program costs.
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines.
- Work with data team to request and pull lists, as well as trouble shoot data issues.
- Work with email vendor to set up, test/QA and deploy emails
- Work with MarTech team to set up emails in Eloqua.
- Work with analyst to set up, report on and analyze programs against program and testing objectives
- Email marketer with 5+ years’ experience in b2b marketing.
- Experience with Eloqua or other marketing automation system a plus.
- Experience setting up, executing and measuring lead nurture campaigns.
- Familiarity working with large data sets.
- Experience working with IT and Product organizations to share and connect data to drive email campaigns.
- Direct mail experience a plus.
- Strong strategic partner for planning and prioritizing work with business partner.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment