We're looking for an Email Marketing Professional for an assignment scheduled to last through the end of 2018. Will be sitting on site at client in Alpharetta.
The Email Manager is responsible for ensuring flawless, on time delivery of email campaigns supporting client marketing campaigns. This role manages list selection and segmentation, build, and deployment of marketing campaign emails. The Email Manager is an expert in email best practices and platform capabilities.
- Liaise with clients and peers within Marketing Solutions to deliver effective email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the file selection and segmentation of Synchrony Financial email marketing campaigns & facilitate accurate execution of “file only” requests.
- Collaborate with client marketers on optimal email design, creative, and segmentation to drive engagement and sales, assisting clients with agency creative process and legal approval.
- Working within designated email platforms, build and successfully launch email marketing campaigns.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in platform capabilities and optimal email design and delivery.
- Drive data driven campaign results back to client teams for continuous campaign improvement.
- Ensure all campaigns meet required campaign documentation requirements.
- Drive advancement and adoption of responsive design for mobile optimization.
- Ensures adherence to company purchase order and invoice management procedures.
- Drive continued MRM adoption and consistent usage by team and clients, including compliance with records retention.
- Support Business CTC (Critical To Quality) management.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of degree high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 4 years of Marketing or Digital experience
A minimum of 2 years of work experience with one or more of the following: email marketing, database marketing, data segmentation, data collection, analytic reporting, digital marketing, web page building and/or html
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience participating in a cross functional team
- 2+ years email channel experience, with hands on experience building and deploying
- commercial email or equivalent experience with html/web page building
- Experience in consumer financial services with exposure to a credit card or retail environment.
- Experience working with data segmentation and data auditing
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles.
- Strong Change Management skills - effective communicator, good at holding "crucial conversations" with clients and internal partners.
- Demonstrated aptitude in computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Project
- Management or CRM software
Core skills required for all the roles: data auditing, project management, creative proof auditing