My client is a Global Professional Services Company who are looking for a confident Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is a 12 week contract (extensions possible), paying up to £39 000/annum pro rated. DEADLINE TODAY 1.30pm.
Technology is rapidly changing the face of marketing, providing new capabilities and greater insight into client behaviour. The Marketing Technology and Analytics (MTA) team brings together all of our core marketing applications, managing the product development, digital execution and analysis.
The EMEA Digital Delivery team, part of MTA, plays a vital role advising the business and marketers on how to leverage the digital platforms of email, web and social media in our campaigns for maximum effectiveness. They combine their knowledge of the business and marketing with the platforms skills to deliver communications to clients and prospects.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, as part of the EMEA Digital Delivery team, will support the management of corporate web site content using Sitecore and expedition of email marketing campaigns using Silverpop on behalf of marketers throughout the EMEA region.
• Create and edit corporate, service line and thought leadership content on corporate web sites using Sitecore, an enterprise web content management system.
• Apply approved formatting code and visual assets to maximise the impact of page content.
• Sharing new web content on corporate social media channels, via Hootsuite, as part of integrated digital campaigns.
• Expedite email marketing campaigns using IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop), an enterprise email service provider, using standard corporate templates to create event invitations, newsletters and thought leadership alerts.
• Sending email campaigns to mailing lists supplied by marketers either as Excel spreadsheets or generated from our in-house CRM system.
• Manage the project workflow of multiple campaigns in IBM Marketing Operations, our global workflow tool.
• Collaborate with Digital Delivery colleagues worldwide, the Project Workflow team and the Client Data & Insights team to ensure web publishing, email marketing and reporting are coordinated.
• Ensure that web content management and email marketing practices adhere to brand and digital standards.
• Minimum of 2 years+ extensive and demonstrable experience of web content management and email marketing best practices, especially as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns, ideally with specific experience of Sitecore, Silverpop and/or Hootsuite.
• Experience gained within Professional / Financial Services are highly desirable.
• Experience of working with multiple internal clients on different campaigns at the same time.
• Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support, on several projects and tasks at once whilst adhering to established processes. Solid time management and prioritization skills.
• Attention to detail, highly organised, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new skills and embrace new practices and