Do you enjoy the end-to-end development of email campaigns, promotional and transactional? Are you passionate and creative individual who is seeking an opportunity where you can be part of the "voice" of the organization? If this sounds like you, keep reading! Aquent is currently seeking a Email Developer/Email Designer for a prestigious and expanding Fortune 500 client local to the Chicago Suburbs. As an Email Developer/Designer, you will be responsible for the development and design of the conception using Photoshop based on net-new or templated assets to complete HTML build out and email testing. Our client is an extremely passionate and creative group that enjoys balancing great design and compelling ideas into marketing and advertising that gets people excited about their brand! Travel is required to the South Suburbs and there is not public transportation to the areas that you need to travel to. Therefore, a car is required.
- Create modern HTML email from designs using HTML, CSS and media queries, ensuring exceptional quality
- Develop retina-ready mobile-first interactive emails with dynamic content scripts, using HTML & CSS; ensuring functionality across all browsers and devices
- Ensure rendering consistency of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients
- Support email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (using AMPscript), LiveClicker and other campaign automation tools
- Generate a library of modular templates that can have content changes made on the fly by non-technical users.
- Optimize graphics elements for desktop and mobile devices
- Stay up-to-date with email coding best practices, email-service provider capabilities, and capabilities for improving engagement and effectiveness of email campaigns with ongoing education in new tools and techniques
- Collaborate with the project managers, Automation team, QA testers, and designers within an Agile environment
- Responsible for developing Emails (Promotional, Grand Opening, Transactional, Loyalty), Microsites, Landing Pages and Related Assets with a focus on personalization