- Design, develop and optimize eye-catching email content via HTML; Monitoring of email programs to verify proper operations and proactively identify potential program issues, investigate email program errors & resolve them.
- Create and leverage HTML email templates to maximize efficiency and timeliness.
- Document, deliver, and review email program requirements….then coordinate and drive project delivery, including creation or procurement of email designs, development/testing/deployment of email campaigns and tests via our email platform: Maropost.
- Email channel reporting and analysis; some ad-hoc project/campaign data and test results analysis.
- Support email program tests, including test design, setup, validation, deployment, data collection & summary in the form of Excel reports and charts or as PowerPoint presentations.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (email or front-end design/development; advanced HTML skills)
- Experience building campaigns in a 3rd party email service provider platform
- Strongly Preferable: Proficient in email marketing best practices and standard email metrics; Mobile (responsive) email design and development experience; Creative design experience/skills in email; Technical aptitude and willingness to learn additional skills.
Knowledge & Behavior:
- Strong attention to detail
- Data/tech savvy (not afraid of digging through big data and many KPIs/metrics)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and pivot table creation & use
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently with little directio