Email Developer & Designer needed: HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Movable Ink, Litmus Builder, Responsive design. Aquent is looking for an Email developer who can design and has HTML5 coding experience in Chicago, IL.
This role in a nutshell: as the Email Designer and developer you will partner with creative, code the email using HTML5 and CSS3, then test the email using Litmus Builder, route to stakeholders to approve the design, make design edits, testing the email again. Your primary focus will be developing, but designing comes in when you are looked to as a consultant from internal creative teams and external business partners, providing commentary on how the email can be improved. There is also an aspect of research here, looking in the wild, and staying on top of trends as they develop in the email community.
This role is a great opportunity to merge left and right brain...You will design and code emails that inspire action and achieve the goals of business partners. You will get to work with a progressive company and help support some pretty amazing brands.
Email Designer Day to Day:
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner with external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email templates
Email Designer Required Skills:
- At least 2 years of HTML coding for email and responsive design experience (ideally 2-5 years of experience)
- Experience with Email Design a must
- Email Development experience a must - not web
- Mac experience
- Adobe CS
- Moveable Ink - familiarity would be great (ways email could be improved)
- Testing Exp a must = Litmus Builder or Email on Acid ... testing on multiple platforms / clients
- Movable Ink & Litmus Builder are huge plus skills
- UI UX specific interaction design skills