Email Developer Marketing
Position Workgroup: Online Marketing
Minimum 5 years work experience in related field required in an email marketing execution role. Required experience including, but not limited to: development of "email basic" html, fluency in Photoshop techniques in image slicing to ensure appropriate visuals, experience with data "list filters" and suppression lists, and fluency assembling campaigns that contain extensive amounts of dynamic content and multiple versions for testing purposes.
• A thorough understanding of email best practices and passion to stay ahead of and on top of new tools and techniques as they appear in the marketplace.
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience with email testing techniques, both A/B and multivariate. Experience should include: subject line, time of day, frequency, messaging, audience selection, etc.
• Email execution process management prowess, including experience coordinating with marketing, merchandising, creative, analytical and technical resources to support end-to-end delivery.
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least one leading email marketing service provider (Responsys*, Exact Target, Cheetah Mail, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Return Path, Silverpop, etc.)
• Solid understanding of quality assurance best practices and working knowledge of pre-campaign email testing tools, inbox monitoring and blacklist/reputation monitoring tools.
• 3-5 years experience in creating and managing auto-responder and triggered email campaigns in addition to campaigns with traditional list selection.
• 3-5 years experience in creating list filters, understanding list selection criteria and creating suppression lists.
• Fluency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Fluency with HTML using Dreamweaver and graphic design using Photoshop.
• Strong SQL experience.
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple work streams and deadlines without compromising quality.
• BA in Marketing, Communication, or Information Systems.
• Knowledge of customer lifecycle (activation, development, retention, re-activation) and segmentation email marketing strategies
• Experience planning, executing, tracking and reacting to email marketing tests (subject line, time of day, frequency, messaging, audience selection, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills, including experience compiling, analyzing and summarizing/presenting email performance data as well as deriving insights to inform marketing strategy, content and cadence
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of professionals
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Email Developer Marketing