Email Developer and Deployment Specialist
Contract from March 19th 2018-End of April 2018
Located at Don Mills and Eglinton
Working onsite, Monday-Friday 9-5
Our client at Don Mills and Eglinton is looking to hire an Email Developer for a 1 Month Contract! Are you a skilled developer with ability to code HTML email campaigns, monitor the results (verify deliverability, open rate and overall metrics), and make suggestions for future campaigns? If so, this role could be right up your alley.
What you will do:
- Development and coding of HTML email campaigns in HTML 4 & 5
- Creating multi-browser/device compatible HTML content and templates for client websites, landing pages, and emails.
- Building and testing email templates for client marketing communications, as well as building and sending custom formatted newsletters and promotions.
- Hand-coding HTML and CSS from Photoshop mock-ups, for web pages and email templates.
- Manage the technical execution of email campaigns and how they reached intended target audience
- Comfortable working with ExactTarget EnterpriseOne CRM for Salesforce
- Work with CRM team to ensure email metrics are integrated into CRM database
- Background in Email Marketing Development.
- 3+ years of design and development education.
- Strong front end web development and design experience.
- A solid working knowledge of Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Strong ability to fix bugs and troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of Email Marketing development best practices.
- Experience with Email Deployment Platforms considered an asset. (WhatCounts, ExactTarget, Yesmail, Epsilon)
- Ability to code HTML and CSS (PHP and additional coding knowledge considered an asset).
- Excellent understanding of the differences between coding for websites vs email newsletters (ability to code table based and tableless layouts).
- Excellent understanding of W3C web standards, protocols, typography, composition and colour theory.
- Strong understanding of Photoshop slicing and image optimization
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and provide solutions.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot programming bugs and adapt to changing web environments.
- Team player who works well with various departments
- Self-motivating and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time