My client are a fantastic luxury retail and department store based in Hammersmith renowned for having a fantastic following and in-store presence. Currently going through an extremely busy period and with a large amount of key projects coming through, they are currently on the lookout for an Junior/MW Email Designer to join their creative team.
Reporting into the Lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing email creative and templates. You will use your creative skills to design emails that are effective, on brand and consistent.
Drawing upon your strong technical skills, you will code and build HTML email templates following current industry best practice guidelines, ensuring all email templates and designs are responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be liaising very closely with the in-house creative team to ensure brand guidelines and layouts are effectively replicated onto all digital platforms.
As this is a hands-on role, you’ll be expected to take the lead in ensuring consistency is constant for the brand because they have a large following of consumers that are used to seeing a particular outlook.
All in all, if you are a fantastic Designer/Developer who is passionate about luxury fashion and retail, with strong design & coding skills as well as an infectious, professional personality, then this could be the role for you!
- Proven email development experience including producing responsive email designs
- Fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Have strong technical skills (HTML, CSS)
- HTML Coding from Design templates with a good working knowledge of table-less based HTML
- Eager to learn and develop new skills and have a creative flair
- Understanding of designing to accessibility and usability standards