Temp to perm
Onsite in Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square)
Our client is looking for an email designer/coder! They are an digital marketing/technology company so candidates coming from this type of background is preferred.
The role is described as 50% design/50% coding. Must haves include HTML5, CSS3, and candidates having experience using Litmus is HIGHLY preferred. Responsive design is required - examples of responsive email design and samples of code are required.
Our client is seeking a big picture thinker that has previous success creating responsive email marketing campaigns across multiple device types including mobile and desktop!
We are a late stage startup experiencing transformative growth. This is a ground floor opportunity to lead a fast growing team in Email Design and Database Marketing. The work will support our Product Marketing team in devising email campaigns from strategy through execution as we model consumer behavior and intent, and provide relevant products and services to our growing community.
- Responsible for the look and feel of multiple websites, landing pages, emails and campaigns, focusing on design, usability and ease of navigation as well as the development and maintenance of back-end functionality and content management.
- Meet with product marketing team on a regular basis to design,
implement, and maintain multiple websites for multiple team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding hand coding of HTML plus a deep working knowledge of CSS for creating email campaigns.
- Conduct regular and extensive QA to ensure campaigns render correctly across major email platforms and browsers including: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, Mobile
- NO DREAMWAVER
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard creative tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, EMail on Acid...
- Create compelling visual and written communications that drive end users to take action, share, and engage with email content.
- Creative mind
- Excellent working knowledge of responsive email design, including mobile display
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers
- Ability to produce high quality work in an efficient manner, often under challenging time constraints
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional design and production work is a PLUS
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs