Our client is in Northern Virginia and is a fast-paced, high-growth marketing company. Our client is seeking a Web Designer to create and maintain email marketing component of multi-tiered production process.
The Ideal candidate will have experience managing email marketing campaigns, including ability to create, code, set up, test, schedule, deploy and optimize email marketing campaigns. The candidate will possess strong creative design talent; have a strong background in CSS, HTML and web platforms; is highly organized task-and-detail-oriented. The candidate will work closely with other members of the Production Team in a coordinated effort to produce quality email marketing campaigns that meet customer satisfaction and performance goals.
• Create and develop email marketing assets: design, copy, images, HTML, CSS, from original or templated design concepts.
• Create and design logo/images from concept to reality using Adobe suite.
• Code creative design into email compliant and clean CSS and HTML.
• Ensure strict brand guidelines and email marketing best practices.
• Ensure email campaign deployment deadlines are consistently met.
• Work collaboratively with various internal and external teams to review and approve campaign creative.
• Load HTML, text and creative into email vendor software platform.
Candidate must provide relevant work samples.
B.A. or B.S. or professional certifications in related field required.
100% competency in CSS, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
A minimum of 2 years' experience with email design, creative design, CSS and HTML
2-3 years of experience with email and/or online marketing campaigns.
Hands-on experience coding and loading email content, managing and deploying email messages using third party email platforms.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs