Digital (EMAIL) Designer
The Email Designer is responsible for designing email campaign creative and ecommerce promotions. This role will work seamlessly with the Manager, Digital Creative (Email) and the Email team, as well as teams across Ecommerce, Social Media/Content, Integrated Marketing, CRM/Loyalty as we continue to grow, evolve, and innovate our digital footprint.
What you will be doing:
- Work within predetermined templates to create email assets for weekly promotional cadence as well as dedicated triggered, transactional, loyalty and grand opening campaigns with a
- Partner closely with the Site, Social, Email Teams in Digital Creative on multiple pieces of the same campaign – ensuring cohesion of all campaign elements
- Work with Email Developer – providing all assets and instruction for development
- Implement the companies brand identity, visual and voice into every email campaign & communication. Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including overall experience, design, messaging, development, testing and ensuring the best guest experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across both creative and business departments
You will also:
- Have a great eye for layout, hierarchy of content, beautiful product composition.
- Is talented and has a natural knack in delivering FAB-ulous, original design solutions.
- Work with extreme efficiency, organization and attention to detail is a must
- Able to balance several work streams and prioritize deliverables – meeting deadlines with quality design
- Willingness to listen to constructive feedback and make changes
- Be a constant advocate for the user: willing to ask questions of various stakeholders to make sure end work product meets the user's needs
- Be responsive to ever changing business need that support the overall enterprise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years in digital visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Ecommerce, email promotional design, agency experience a plus
- Exceptional portfolio of work, preferably with experience working in an ecommerce business
- A desire & ability to drive innovation, both in technology and in process
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Intermediate level skill with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT, HTML/CSS
- Experience in Sketch, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects a plus
- Bachelor's degree/BFA or its equivalent in Design