The Email Designer will collaborate with interactive art directors, designers, developers and copywriters to create experiences that drive conversion and support the brand. Candidate should demonstrate a thoughtful approach to strategy and the brand promise while converting creative strategy into compelling design treatments. The ideal candidate
• is highly creative and innovative
• delivers simple, elegant user experiences and creative campaigns
• Has 2-5 years’ experience in email design
This candidate should have experience with the following:
• adaptive creative campaigns
• responsive email design
• UX design
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent Project/Time Management
• CMS experience
• Understanding of email metrics
He/she will work interdependently with other team members on key initiatives to ensure that the creative execution maintains a strong, consistent look and feel
Essential Skills Required: In order of importance, list skills or talents which a qualified incumbent should possess (e.g., computer literacy, subject knowledge, etc.).
1. Degree in visual communications, design or human-computer interaction strongly preferred.
2. 3-5 years interactive design experience, including email design.
3. Strong project management and problem solving skills. Be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects.
4. Demonstrates creative leadership
6. Strong online portfolio with examples of digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution
7. Experience designing across multiple platforms and/or devices.
8. Experience working directly with developers.
9. Experience with CMS
10. Ability to create solutions from design concept through final execution.
11. Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible during peak workload, detail oriented.