START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EMAIL DESIGNER!**
Design, organize and coordinate email assets and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.
- Design and layout e-mails with photos and copy for internal proofing.
- Schedule and traffic all copy for campaign launches, input corrections and distribute proofs.
- Releases Photoshop files to HTML coders.
- Manually update HTML files with updated creative based on last minute business changes.
- Review final creative proofs and providing approvals prior to launch.
- Maintain an organized digital file system for all email assets.
- Maintain, Design & Project Manage the Browse Series, Welcome Series and Transactional emails.
- Designs all in-store event emails.
- Color correct or edit photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Manage and maintain the archive website.
- Special projects and initiatives as needed
- 3-5 years of related work experience, retail eCommerce experience, or have worked with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CS, especially Photoshop and MS Office.
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to hand-code required.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed.
- Four year graphic arts degree a plus.