Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for an Email Coordinator to fulfill a 6-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with strong potential to extend beyond.
The Email Coordinator is an entry level marketing role supporting key eCommerce & company initiatives. This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business needs may change at a moment's notice.
• Assists Email Marketing Team with various daily tasks.
• Assists with the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of various email communications.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources.
• Works with creative team to submit campaign request forms, coordinating the process of importing creative & data assets into ESP (email service provider) system
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in digital marketing - email marketing experience preferred
• Prior experience working in an email service provider preferred
• Prior experience working in analytics software, such as Coremetrics, Omniture, or Google Analytics preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill using Excel
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several projects at once
• Ability and willingness to learn new applications
• Experience working at large, complex organizations a plus