Marketing Automation Specialist – Hertfordshire (Direct line to London) - £200pd
My client provides technology solutions for a variety of businesses ranging in size from Startups through to Fortune 500 level to help them connect with customers and ultimately grow revenue streams. Presently my client is looking to add another team member to the Global Marketing Automation team as a Marketing Automation Specialist. You would be working on cutting edge campaigns across email, social, SMS and other channels automating campaigns. You will work as part of a global team delivering projects across America, EMEA and the APAC regions each with their own individual challenges. Ideally we are looking for candidates who already have experience with Marketing Automation who have come from a similar role, the ideal candidate will also have some technical knowledge with HTML. This role is on a long-term contract (12 months initially) with the potential to extend well beyond that. The working environment is very relaxed with a mature approach to WFH, with many team members WFH 3+ days a week or fitting their hours in around other commitments i.e. school pickups etc. If this role sounds interesting please send through your CV to Jamie Harding @ Aquent: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expert hands-on knowledge of Marketing Automation tools and platforms
- Designing and creating HTML email templates with responsive design
- Creating landing pages and web forms
- Leverage experience with A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Performs within in a matrix and aligns closely with marketing operations, sales operations, web marketing and product marketing
- Assist in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing and lead scoring program strategies, including end-to-end lead management for both customer and new prospects
- Acts as a subject matter expert to LOB, segment, region and partner managers to design and implement marketing automation activities
- Taps into knowledge expertise of LOB, region, segment and partner manager in order to better understand target market, product, positioning, and goals of the program
- Create and maintain metrics reports and collaborate with the Global Strategic Marketing Automation Manager to analyze marketing data to develop insights, measure ROI and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Document marketing automation processes, programs and procedures
- Assist the Global Strategic Marketing Automation Manager with updating internal documentation on the latest email privacy laws globally
- Bachelor’s degree required; 3+ years progressive marketing and communications experience
- Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to success in this position.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task to deliver responsibilities on-time while being able to handle shifting priorities.
Length: 12 months+
We offer a competitive referral scheme if you know someone who could be interested in this role please call Jamie Harding on 0207 299 0213
Aquent specialise is placing freelance and Temp-to-perm Digital and Creative professionals in the UK and across the globe. If you are looking for work please feel free to check out our website: www.aquent.com