Eloqua Support Specialist, EMEA
The Eloqua Specialist will support all aspects of project engagement, helping to scope projects requested within the region, determine resource planning and allocation, and escalation of any urgent issues with Oracle/Eloqua regarding system issues, working closely with the EMEA Marketing Campaigns & Operations Senior Manager, and the US Eloqua Support Services Team, as required. All Level 1 Activity requests (see next page for request types) to the Eloqua Specialist will be supplied using the standard request templates, that will be supplied by the EMEA Marketing Campaigns & Operations Senior Manager.
The successful candidate will be interacting regularly with Regional Marketing Managers, as well as Eloqua Support Services personnel in the US. This role will report to the EMEA Marketing Campaigns & Operations Senior Manager.
The successful candidate will have 3 or more years’ experience of developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in Eloqua.
Background and experience required:
- At least three years of MAP experience
- Previous project management at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service function
- Proven track record in multi-touch, multi-dimensional demand program design, creation and implementation in an Eloqua environment
Core skills required:
- Ability to manage the daily execution and monitoring of multiple campaigns
- Trusted advisor on Eloqua capabilities
- Ability to understand and capture campaign requirements and translate into technical deliverable on Eloqua
- A detail oriented person with an analytic mind
- Good written/oral communications
Eloqua Certified Specialist Miscellaneous
- This position is based at the UK offices (Reading).
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel into the office twice a week, as agreed with the hiring manager, and work from home for the remaining days.
Request Types and SLAs
The following SLAs are proposed, to be reviewed after the first quarter of activity:
* List Upload: 2 Days
* Standard Email/Landing Page: 3 Days
* Webinar: 5 Days
* Complex multi-email Campaign, with Nurture. Timelines to be agreed at briefing
The Eloqua Specialist will be requested to perform the tiered set of services below.
Level 1: Campaign Execution
- Build and Send Eloqua emails
- Create HTML/OFTs for Sales
- Build Eloqua forms & landing pages
- Basic Reporting/Insight
- Shared List/Segment setup and export
- Contact List Uploads
Level 2: Development
- Nurture track/Complex campaign build
- Custom Subscription Management build
- Complex reporting
Level 3: Consulting
- Marketing best practice advice
1. Emails are built with pre-existing drag-and-drop or HTML templates and are uploaded. SLA includes testing and QA
2. Campaign build includes segment filtering and campaign flow design, and also includes QA and testing.
3. Basic Reporting/Insight needs will be defined during the on-boarding process, and confirmed at the end of the first month with the Specialist.
Larger Projects involving Level 2 and Level 3 activity will require review and approval via email from the EMEA Marketing Campaigns & Operations Senior Manager. In addition, any material
changes in the scope of the Services, will require an addendum to this SOW or a separate SOW signed by both parties.