- With the launch of target account methodology and account-based marketing, there is a need for a dedicated resource to manage the on-going product marketing initiatives. The pilot projects are near complete and with global roll-out of ABM, the existing Operations team does not have the capacity to execute the impending projects. Product Marketing will also need a dedicated resource to review strategy, project progress, monitor project change and measurement
- Identify key metrics and key performance indicators for Platts target account and ABM projects
- Determine best practices for measurement and industry benchmarks
- Manage disparate data from multiple sources / platforms, including complex data integration, cleansing, and augmentation
- Identify reporting needs and manage all ABM reporting for Platts including complex analysis, detailed and high-level presentation creation, standard and ad hoc reporting and operational activity analytics.
- Strong presentation skills, business acumen, and ability to network and create relationships with key stakeholders
The Impact: The role will have a high level of visibility within the organization and will require regular interaction with senior management and cross-departmental business leaders.
Your Skills: Utilize knowledge of database architecture and development; Ability to work independently, multi-task and respond to requests quickly / influence and lead others to support priority project and departmental goals; Expertise in data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies; Extensive experience designing, extracting and creating reports which combine data from multiple data sources; Requires a high level of technical skills using SPSS, MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint; Identify and understand target audiences and industry segments relevant to the use case.
Planning what work needs to be done, when and who's going to do it
Looking at the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks
Ensure the work is done to the right standard
Co-ordinating work done by different people
Ensure the project is running on time and to budget
Dealing with changes to the project as and when necessary
Makes sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits
Responsible for analyzing and interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
Provide business insights to the organization regarding target account and account-based marketing projects and summarize findings from analytical efforts containing actionable recommendations and key take-away to client teams
Drive data analysis which results in improving efficiency in execution and help senior leaders to make sound decisions
Develop extensive depth and breadth understanding of Platts target account methodology, account-based marketing programs, product marketing program strategy, tactics and key performance indicators
Utilize in-depth understanding of data sources, tables and data relationships to manage multiple data inputs and align target account data across platforms for consistent analysis
Develop proper data linkages for B2B companies in databases and ensure usage of best practices to link business sites and identify customers versus prospects
Manage the data cleansing, augmentation, and overall quality for target account data across the organization
Work with stakeholders as the subject matter expert on the target account projects globally and inter-departmentally
Identify and drive implementation of key target account metrics across the Platts organization
Implement best practices for target account and ABM measurement and set key benchmarks or KPIs (key performance indicators) for the company
Ensure adoption of key metrics through ongoing communication, presentation, and training
Design, extract and create reports which combine data from multiple data sources & provide easy-to-use formats for a variety of audiences and user communities.
Provide actionable intelligence from data and reports generated that are used by senior management
Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and add value to target account and ABM strategy
Develop new reports, report templates and distribution methods to support business needs by utilizing various reporting tools and data mining techniques
Work with internal clients to identify complex business issues and translate those business issues into computer-based reporting or reporting systems solutions
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) in marketing, technology, or related field
- Experience in data reporting and analysis
- Proven testing and data validation skills
- Must be highly detailed and accurate
- Understand B2B marketing principles
- Knowledge of and highly proficient with database software tools including advanced knowledge of SPSS, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Outlook
- Responsible for managing to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Displays strong organizational skills.
- Strong team player. Communicates professionally both internally and externally. Proficient written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in this field
- Ability to assess client needs and provide reporting or database solutions to meet those needs
- Experience with Oracle on Demand (Siebel), Eloqua