Our client, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, seeks an Education Services Field Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for bringing to market and effectively positioning and promoting our client’s Education Services portfolio of training and certification offerings to customers. This individual will work closely with sales and delivery organizations (including both license and services sales personnel) and with the Global Marketing team. The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for driving key marketing motions from concept through execution, generating quality marketing sourced pipeline, moving prospects through the sales cycle and building customer intimacy. Proven results in Marketing planning, execution and measurement are a must.
Develop and execute Education Services marketing programs from strategy to concept to execution through close alignment with Regional Sales organization and Global Marketing teams’ objectives.
• Work with sales teams to define areas of needed pipeline growth
• Through strong advocacy for the EDU business and persuasive leadership skills, leverage the Professional Services, License Sales and Corporate marketing activities to drive EDU demand.
• Based on a clear understanding of the market/customer needs and sales objectives, develop a marketing strategy and plan; gain support and approval; lead team of constituents to executive the plan.
• Drive B2I and B2B customer engagements aligned with sales team’s goals (both direct and telesales)
• Develop measurable marketing program goals in support of the sales funnel. Track program results, measuring and refining program success and reporting metrics
• Actively communicate and advocate results with marketing organization and sales regularly using KPIs to implement improvements. Recommend and gain approval for improvements.
• Develop and execute regional events
• Manage quarterly programs within budget; track marketing budget and spend.
• Drive MSP (marketing sourced pipeline)