- Create and maintain a positive team environment and behave professionally with everyone encountered in the course and scope of the job duties.
- Provide creative visual conceptualizations of illustrations, graphics, or other artwork that express the creative intent of each project, meet internal client goals, and maintain the brand standards and visual identity.
- Execute clear data visualization and infographics
- Design and layout print and digital collateral for a wide range of departments, events, and programs, including but not limited to: posters, flyers, brochures, collateral, email templates, web banners, print/digital/mobile advertising, and the print and online versions.
- Comply with brand guidelines and logo usage
- Implement updates of the brand guidelines in print and online formats
- Submission of on-time, problem-free design files to the printer/vendor. Perform press-checks and proof reviews as needed.
- Organization and maintenance of marketing assets, including the photo archive.
- As needed, provides staff and faculty support with instruction, training, and templates for individual marketing collateral needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in graphic design, illustration, drafting or related field
- Ability to create and maintain a positive team environment and behave professionally with everyone encountered in the course and scope of the job duties.
- A working knowledge of Macintosh computers and the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat.
- Ability to engage in professional work with a wide range of clients with varying needs and personalities.
- Ability to work as a team member in a busy agency/production-oriented environment and be flexible and able to professionally handle art direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to produce accurate, high-quality work under tight deadlines while providing excellent customer service.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, illustration, or related field