Want to work for a Fortune 100 company and a leading worldwide clothing and homeware brand. This role will offer you variety, a challenge and an excellent opportunity for growth.
Based in a European creative studio, the Editorial Copy Manager will work within the E-commerce design team to produce ‘best-in-class’ engaging, creative and ‘on-brand’ copy to fulfil all of the copy needs of E-commerce. You will be an established Senior Copywriter or Copy Manager with experience managing one or two direct reports. We are happy to look at candidates from an in-house, publishing or agency background, but you will need to be highly creative and demonstrate this in your work.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- You will be accountable for the timely delivery, quality and effectiveness of all E-commerce copy created online, in email and digital marketing, through the leadership of the copy resources.
- Working closely with the Head of copy, to develop the brand(s) tone of voice, specifically in its application in E-commerce.
· Create and communicate online copy guidelines to the copy team and freelance copy resources.
· Working closely with the E-commerce Design Manager to create best in-class design and copy communications.
· Accountable for the quality of copy produced by the team across all of the E-commerce applications: home pages, static content, email, customer communications and digital advertising.
· Working from a creative brief to utilise their own E-commerce copy skills to interpret, develop and deliver best in class E-commerce copy.
· To work closely with the E-commerce conversion team, brand team, product teams and acquisition /retention teams to ensure that all copy produced exceeds business expectations- creating effective copy that drive sales and customer engagement.
· To be the E-commerce copy champion for SEO- creating a centre of excellence, utilising industry tools to constantly improve the quality of copy (Linkdex etc..)
· To direct, control and co-produce engaging, inspiring and on-brand copy for ‘Campaigns and projects’
· To direct, control and co-produce engaging, inspiring and on-brand copy for ‘Digital advertising and promotion’
· To review and evaluate all copy against agreed KPI’s to continuously improve the effectiveness of copy and communications.
· Proactively seek out opportunities to put the company ahead of its competition.
· Stay abreast of trends and fashion to maintain the fashion and commercial relevance of all copy created.
· Accountable for the definition and implementation of copy processes, ensuring that they are efficient and fully integrated into the overall creative process.
· To ensure that processes are in place to enable the Upload of copy content.
· To create accurate workload forecasts to ensure the most effective utilisation of copy resources.
· To control and monitor all copy produced so that is delivered on-time and within budget.
· To work with Manager of E-commerce Creative to establish KPI’s for copy effectiveness.
· Develop test and learn strategies for copy and communications.
**MUST HAVE FASHION EXPERIENCE!